University of Waikato International Excellence – NZ School Leavers Scholarship 2021
Apply for the University of Waikato International Excellence – NZ School Leavers Scholarship 2021. The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020.
Eligibility for University of Waikato International Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- not currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato;
- Additionally, not have paid fees at the time of application;
- Also, be applying to enroll for the first time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato;
- Likewise, have studied in a New Zealand high school and be an international student
- Similarly, have received a Conditional or Unconditional Offer of Place from the University of Waikato;
- Additionally, in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time program of study of at least 120 points.
Value of Scholarship
- The Scholarship will have a value of up to NZD 10,000 and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees for their chosen program/s of study once their enrolment is completed.
- Furthermore, the amount is at the discretion of the Selection Panel and based on criteria such as, but not limited to, total available funding, the period of enrolment, grades, financial need, number of credits enrolled, number of applicants.
About the University
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga. Additionally, established in 1964, it was the first university in New Zealand to be designed from a blank canvas.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit techolast.com for more opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships|
|Open to||International Students|
|Organizer||University of Waikato|