University of Nottingham International Scholarships
Apply for the University of Nottingham International Excellence Scholarships. The deadline for the application is 13th August 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the field of Computer Science.
The School of Computer Science is home to some of the world’s brightest and most innovative students as well as world-leading academic staff from different areas of computer science.
You will need to have accepted a firm offer to study a computer science course at University of Nottingham and it will need to be your first choice. Any changes in your choice of course will not affect the outcome providing it is still within computer science.
In order to continue receiving the scholarship as part of degrees lasting more than one year such as a standard undergraduate degree, you will need to:
- maintain engagement with the school and High Achievers Program
- Additionally, achieve an average result of 85% for gold, 80% for silver or 75% bronze average from year to year
- Unless specified differently within the conditions of the specific scholarship awarded. Results must be achieved based on first sit exams
Three levels of award:
- Gold: 50% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
- Likewise, Silver: 25% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
- Similarly, Bronze: 10% reduction in your tuition fees, each year, for up to three years
All recipients will also receive an iPad Pro upon starting the course
You will need to provide the following information:
- Your application or UCAS number
- Additionally, provide 600-word summary describing why you would like to study computer science and why you feel that you should receive the scholarship
- Furthermore, you should include any challenges which you have overcome during your studies. You may also wish to include any examples of where you have been involved with the wider community or helped drive positive change, especially using computer science
About the University
The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a royal charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham belongs to the elite research-intensive Russell Group association.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit techolast.com more opportunities.