With the motive of supporting sparkling international students, the Luiss University is administrating undergraduate financial aid for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open to attract outstanding international students who wish to apply for a bachelor’s degree in economics and business program at the university in Italy.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international students to get full tuition fees off for a degree in business and economics.
Founded in 1974, the Luiss University is an independent private university in Italy. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate education and Double Degree programs, in the fields of finance, business, management, law, and political science.
Why at the Luiss University of Rome? The university provides a diverse learning environment based on entrepreneurship, responsibility, and sustainability. They also provide a world-class education for students.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
- University: Luiss University of Rome
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: a bachelors degree in economics and business
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Luiss university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, letter of reference, letter of motivation and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to provide valid scores of ACT and SAT
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The university will provide a reduction in tuition fees as per the program.