Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020 (Funded)
Country: New Zealand
Applications are open for the Scholarships at the University of Waikato in New Zealand 2020. The name of the scholarship is University of Waikato – Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020. The University is providing the scholarship for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
The candidates must meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Waikato in New Zealand
- Applicants of Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarships should be completing their secondary school final year in the year prior to the scholarship year.
- Additionally, the candidates taking a gap year in 2020 will also be considered provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Likewise, candidates must either be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand or Australian citizens who will reside in New Zealand during their undergraduate program.
- Also, applicants should demonstrate potential and achievements to date to become successful in either sporting code or a creative or performing art.
- Furthermore, applicants should exhibit a strong capability for leadership.
Likewise, candidates applying for Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarships must have the following:
- obtained at least NCEA Level 3 with a Merit endorsement; and
- obtained University Entrance AND admission to the program of study; OR
- Also, they should have obtained by other means, like Cambridge International Examinations or the International
- Baccalaureate examination, a standard of academic achievement deemed by the University to be equivalent to above.
The successful applicants of the University of Waikato – Sir Edmund Hillary Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020 will receive:
- Up to NZD 10,000 per year.
- Also, academic support.
- Leading coaches/tutors in your area of sports/arts.
- Furthermore, leadership skills and personal development coaching.
- A CV
- Also, a personal statement in a maximum of two A4 pages describing how their achievements are related to the values of Sir Edmund Hillary
- Also, a reference from an agency/person.
- Furthermore, the principal’s assessment form.
- Additionally, an up-to-date copy of their NZQA School Results Summary.
About the University
- The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Additionally, the university was established in 1964, and has a satellite campus located in Tauranga.
Visit the official website for further details.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||University of Waikato|