Funded Entrance Scholarships at the University of Manitoba in Canada
Applications have opened for the Entrance Scholarships at the University of Manitoba. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. Additionally, the University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
Eligibility for Scholarships at the University of Manitoba
- International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships 2020 is open to all nationalities.
- Additionally, the applicants must meet all the program-specific requirements.
- Also, candidates will require:
- Completion of the full diploma program, including completion of the course Theory of Knowledge, the extended essay, and involvement in volunteer work through the CAS (extra-curricular, community services activities) component.
- Additionally, a minimum grade of 4 or better on each of the three higher levels and the three subsidiary level papers.
- The applicants should be in Canada on valid study permits;
- Also, they should have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours in any Faculty or School at the University of Manitoba;
- Likewise, they should show exceptional academic achievement on courses completed in the last regular academic session (minimum sessional grade point average of 3.5);
- Furthermore, they should be continuing in the next consecutive year of full-time study in their program during the Fall/Winter academic session.
Value of Scholarship for Scholarships at the University of Manitoba
- The successful applicants of The International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships 2020 will receive an amount of Up to $3,500.
- The last date to apply for The International Baccalaureate Entrance Scholarships 2020 is 1 SEPTEMBER 2020.
About the University
The University of Manitoba is a public research university in the province of Manitoba, Canada. Additionally, its main campus is located in the Fort Garry neighborhood of southern Winnipeg with other campuses throughout the city. Founded in 1877, it is the first university in western Canada.
Visit the official page for further details.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||University of Manitoba|