Fully-funded Scholarship at the University of Auckland 2021
Country: New Zealand
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Auckland in New Zealand, 2021. The deadline for the scholarship is 19th July 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University of Auckland – Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021. The Government of Japan is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Public Health, Environmental Science, Arts, International Business, Engineering.
- The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland.
- Additionally, it is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 83rd worldwide in the 2019/20 QS World University Rankings.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Auckland, 2021
- The applicants for the University of Auckland – Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 should be nationals of ADB’s developing member countries.
- additionally, they should be admitted to a master’s program at an approved institution.
- Also, they should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Furthermore, they should have two years of professional work experience.
- Likewise, the candidates should have English language proficiency.
- Additionally, they should be under 35 years of age at the application time.
- Moreover, the applicants should return to their home country after the program.
- However, candidates living or working outside their home country or already enrolled in a graduate program are not eligible.
The successful applicants of the University of Auckland – Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 will receive:
- Tuition fees
- Also, living costs.
- Health insurance.
- Furthermore, airfare from home country to New Zealand.
- The applicants for the University of Auckland – Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 should apply for admission to one of the eligible programs.
- Additionally, the candidates should submit a passport-sized photo, academic transcripts, and birth certificate or copy of their passport.
- Furthermore, the applicants should also submit IELTS/TOEFL results.
- Likewise, the candidates should receive an official offer of a place from the University of Auckland and submit the application form with all the required documents.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships|
|Open to||Citizens of ADB countries|
|Organizer||University of Auckland|