Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University
Apply for the Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University. The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020.
The Rhodes Scholarship in partnership with the Saïd Foundation for Syria is open now for Syrians, Palestinians, Jordanians, and Lebanese.
There are two Rhodes Scholarships offered from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, or Palestine each year. The Scholarships for SJLP were announced in 2016 and the first Scholars arrived in October 2017.
- A Rhodes Scholarship covers All University and College fees; the University application fee; a living stipend (£15,144 per annum 2018-19).
- In addition, one economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- Nationality/citizenship: You must be Syrian, Jordanian, Lebanese, or Palestinian or you must be a legal permanent/temporary resident in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, or Palestine.
- Education/residency: You must have received at least 5 years of education in Syria*, Jordan, Lebanon, the West Bank, Gaza, or Israel.
- Academic achievement: Also, you must have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university. In this respect, please note carefully the requirements for your chosen course at Oxford.
- English Language: Additionally, you must have a sufficiently high standard of English and have met -by the application deadline the English language proficiency requirements for IELTS / TOEFL
- However, if unsuccessful in your first application to the Rhodes Scholarships, you may subsequently re-apply only once more, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
- You can apply online from 01 June 2020 at http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/scholarships/apply via the scholarships tab.
- Likewise, you must submit your application online, with all supporting documents, by 23:59 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), 31 August 2020.
- Also, in preparation for making your application, you should read carefully the general information
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. Additionally, there is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit techolast.com for more opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships|
|Open to||Selected Countries|
|Contact the organizer||SJLP.email@example.com|